OMP HTE-R COMPETITION FIBREGLASS SEAT
The OMP HTE-R Competition (HA/772E/N) seat is made from a black gel-coated fibreglass shell that has been perforated to enhance the seat and back breathability. The HTE seat has built-in padded head restraints and high profile side bolsters for increased lateral support. This OMP seat has been upholstered in lightly padded velour with grip enhancing fabric on the shoulders. The HTE seat has removable back, seat and leg cushions, 5 seat belt openings and is HANS compatible.
* Gel-coated fiberglass shell.
* Large shoulder harness slots to accommodate various heights.
* High side bolsters for lateral leg support for higher protection.
* Compatible with the HANS® safety device.
* Shaped security headrest to limit lateral movement of the helmet.
All OMP race seats are FIA 8855/1999 approved. According to FIA regulations the seat must be fixed to the seat brackets by means of at least 4 bolts M8 class 8.8