SABELT - HARNESS - SALOON 6PT - CCS633 - BLACK
This 6-point 3" x 3" harness from SABELT can be used in just about any Saloon/Sedan, Whether or NOT the driver is wearing a HANS Device. The anti-sub straps are permanently sewn to the camlock buckle. The Sabelt Steel Series uses high-strength steel adjusters on the shoulder and lap belts for economy.
The 3" lap belt has snap-in end plates sewn in, with pull-up adjusters. The 3" shoulder belts and 2" sub straps are equipped with snap-in end plates that can convert to wrap-around mount. Unlike many other brands, the sub straps are sewn directly to the buckle, not to an additional tab which is connected to the buckle.
STRAP LENGTHS (all lengths are maximum length adjustment unless noted):
* Shoulder Strap - mount to adjuster: 1700mm
* Shoulder Strap - adjuster to buckle: 380mm
* Lap Belt - mount to adjuster: 120mm fixed.
* Lap Belt - adjuster to buckle: 560mm
* Anti-sub straps: 850mm.
* FIA 8853-2016 homologated.
* Available in Black, Blue, or Red.
* Shoulder straps: full 3" width - steel adjuster.
* Shoulder fixing: snap hook - tribar.
* Lap belts: full 3" width - steel adjuster Pull Up - snap hook fixing.
* New compact buckle designed with crotches slots integrated to main body.
* Crotches: 2" width - snap hook / tribar fixing.